This is a 6-12 months internship (100% working remotely during COVID-19).
Fundsup is on a mission to take the friction out of early-stage fundraising and investing, via data-driven matching. It is built for one purpose only: unlocking the potential of powerful connections between qualified startups and accredited investors.
This is not just an internship. You’ll be our Inbound Marketer and your responsibilities are directly tied to the growth of the Fundsup customer base in the Benelux and DACH (=German speaking Europe) region. This includes but is not limited to running online experiments, campaigns and related initiatives to generate ongoing influx of quality founders of startup companies, as well as investors (angel investors, VC funds, etc.). You will be generating leads ánd transferring them into customers. This internship could result in a permanent role.
● Create + execute the growth marketing plan by using the ‘AARRR Framework’;
● Scale and automate weekly growth marketing experiments that bring results and help us to
understand the best methods to reach out to customers;
● Kick off growth marketing with a campaign that onboards all quality startups in Benelux and DACH
that we don’t yet use Fundsup to attract relevant capital;
● Create, test and optimise online advertising campaigns on paid and owned media;
● Analyse user data to optimise marketing results;
● Be open towards other responsibilities that are related to making the business successful;
● Be a team player and support the professional growth of colleagues around you;
● Preserve our “startup culture” & keep a tight budget at all times.
● Are talented and have proven yourself with other growth marketing initiatives already.
● Are curious, a self-starter/executer and you understand the dynamics of working in a startup.
Things change quickly here, and we have a small team. So, you need to be able to work
independently on your responsibilities. You use your curiosity and superpowers to build solutions
● Understand how to create value. You already learned how powerful the impact of accelerating
customer acquisition, boosting retention, and improving conversion rates can be.
● Are (becoming) an expert at developing reasonable business cases that estimate the impact of
new campaigns (because without this, it’s impossible to prioritise projects well).
● Already have an opinion about what tactics would work best for our business
● Like analytics and you’re capable of measuring the success of your projects
● Are curious to consistently find new insights hidden in the data you produce
● Understands human behaviour, eventually humans decide whether or not to purchase our
● Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Send your CV (with preferably a short informal motivation) to [email protected]