- Sector Meetup
Empowering Founders: Strategies for Successful Negotiations with Investors
March 8, 2024
For International Women’s Day, let’s give wings to our desire to be bold and successfully negotiate to our best advantage.
Join us on International Women’s Day, 8th March, for an empowering workshop on negotiation strategies for entrepreneurs gearing up to engage with investors.
In this dynamic session, we’ll dive into the intricacies of preparing for negotiations with seasoned investors. Whether you’re a startup founder, a seasoned entrepreneur, or an aspiring business leader, this workshop offers invaluable insights and practical tips to help you navigate the negotiation landscape with confidence and finesse.
In Collaborations with:
YES!Delft is one of the largest tech ecosystems in Europe with a 15+ years track record of facilitating and incubating startups, making it one of the oldest and most respected incubators in the country.
FundsUp is an active community of angels and operators. They support investor groups and provide qualified deal flow supporting refined investing and building lasting relationships.
Masters of Scale is a global community of seasoned entrepreneurs and experts with a shared passion for high-impact entrepreneurship. They support companies in their scaling journey while helping to solve challenges along the way.
Invitation for whom?
Calling all ambitious individuals eager to refine their negotiation prowess and embark on a journey of professional growth! Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur navigating the intricate world of investments or a budding startup enthusiast seeking to master the art of negotiation, this workshop is tailor-made for you.
All people who want to grow (further) professionally and want to help others grow, are welcome. Young, young of mind, experienced or less experienced.
13:00; Doors Open
13:15 -13:30; Welcome and Introduction
13:30 – 14:15; Panel Discussion:
- Engage with distinguished angel investors and accomplished serial entrepreneurs as they share their insights and experiences on negotiation dynamics in the investment landscape. Gain valuable perspectives and learn from real-world success stories.
14:15 -14:25; Break
14:25 – 15:30; Training session – Strategies for Successful Negotiations:
- Dive deep into the essential strategies and tactics for preparing to negotiate with investors. Learn how to craft persuasive pitches, address concerns, and navigate common negotiation challenges with poise and precision.
- Interactive Breakout Groups: Put your negotiation skills to the test in interactive breakout sessions led by experienced investors. Engage in mock negotiations, receive personalized feedback, and hone your ability to secure favorable outcomes.
15:30 – 16:30; Invitation to the networking session & closing remark.
16:30 End of event and networking.
Why join us?
- Celebrate International Women’s Day
- Meet successful professionals, investors and entrepreneurs
- Experience the power of a story
- Connect with other inspiring like-minded people
- Exchange ideas
Note: We would like to keep you updated through our (bi-monthly) newsletter. Please click here to receive our latest news in your mailbox.
Note: We’d like to inform you that some pictures and/or video may be taken during our physical events and, therefore, may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded, and we will seat you accordingly.
Share this event: